- Late fees will be charged: $25 per month if payment is not received by the 5th of the month, If account is late, all other promotional or other discounts will end, In addition, EdandBob, LLC may begin actions to take possession of the storage item(s) in order to sell or dispose of them. A $100 lien fee will be charged.
- Checks returned NSF: Service fee is $50.00. After two occurrences, EdandBob, LLC, LLC has the right to require payment by other than a personal check.
- Termination: The contract and tenancy hereby granted may be terminated at any time by either party giving to the other party not less than thirty (30) days prior notice in writing before the beginning of the last month (on or before the 1st day of the last term, or month). Notice to Lessor shall be mailed or emailed. Any failure by Lessee to pay rent or other charges promptly when due, or to comply with any other term or condition hereof, shall at the option of the Lessor, forthwith terminate this rental agreement, Lessee must give Lessor written notice and contact by telephone on the day Lessee vacates the premises. If Lessee does not vacate at the end of 30 day notice, notice is then null and void and full rent is due if property is still in space on the 1st day of the month.
- Upon removing vehicle you must pay all fees in full and notify EdandBob, LLC when vacating the Vehicle Storage Facility. Full rental period fees will be charged upon failure to do so. Please allow 2-4 weeks for processing any security deposit refunds.
- It is the Lessee’s responsibility to notify Lessor of any changes in contact information – address, phone numbers, email address, credit card or bank account changes.
- Alterations: Lessee shall not make or suffer any alteration of the premises without the written consent of Lessor. Lessee at the termination of this contract shall leave the premises in a clean and undamaged condition.
- Waste, quiet conduct, maintenance; Lessee shall not commit, or suffer to be committed, any waste upon the premises or any nuisance or other act or thing which may disturb the quiet enjoyment of any other tenant in any building, or in any manner, deemed by Lessor to be disreputable or hazardous. Lessee shall take good care of the premises and shall make all necessary repairs to the premises, necessitated or occasioned by the act or neglect of Lessee or any agent of Lessee or other person for whose acts Lessee is responsible. Lessee shall not perform or cause to be performed any work or maintenance on any vehicle stored on lessor’s premises.
- Under POM Regulation (AR 200-1) Federal (Title 40 CFT) and California State (Title 22 CCR) Dumping of Hazardous materials and Hazardous wastes are defined as: cleaners, coolant solution, waxes, polishes, any batteries, chemical fertilizers, bleach, disinfectants, flea repellent, insecticides, paint strippers, all paints, rush removers, gasoline, diesel fuel, windshield fluid, motor oil, grease, brake fluid, and many other chemicals that are labeled with one of the following caution warnings: Danger, Poison, Toxic, Flammable, or Corrosive are strictly prohibited in or around the Storage Facility. HM/HW shall not be disposed of in drains, dumpsters, oil-water separators or abandoned anywhere on the premises. Washing of engines, axles, boats, storage items, and any other equipment stored with resulting oil and grease, paint, solvents, adhesives, debris, or cleaning chemicals left on the lot or washed down the drain is under no circumstances permitted. Violators of Federal, States and Local laws can be held personally liable for cleanup or disposal. Clean-up costs, and civil or criminal penalties of $27,500.00 per day per violation can be assessed. The premises is under surveillance at anytime to prevent illegal dumping, and all violators will be apprehended and prosecuted.
- Compliance with The Law: The storage of hazardous substances, welding, flammable, and explosive or other inherently dangerous materials is expressly and strictly prohibited. Lessee shall not store in the premises any items which shall be in violation of any order or requirement imposed by any Board of Health Sanitary Dept., Police Dept., or any other government or governmental agency or in violation of any other legal requirement, or do any act or cause to be done any act which creates or may create a nuisance in or upon or connected with the premises. Lessee shall be personally and severally liable for any damages caused by a breach of this provision.
- Lessor’s Right to Inspect and Repair the Premises. Lessee agrees that Lessor and Lessor’s agents and other representatives including police and fire departments and other governmental authorities shall have the right to enter into and upon the premises, or any part thereof, at all reasonable hours for the purpose of examining the same, or making repairs or alterations therein and taking such action as may be necessary for the safety and preservation thereof and secure compliance with applicable law.
- Non-Liability of Lessor for Damages, Insurance Obligation of Lessee. This lease is made on the express condition that Lessor is to be free from all liability claim for damages by reason of injury of any kind to any persons, including Lessee, or property of any kind whatsoever and to whomever belonging, including Lessee from any cause or causes whatsoever while in, upon or in any way connected with the premises during the term of this lease or any extension hereof or any occupancy hereunder, expect in respect of injuries cause by negligence of Lessor or Lessor’s agent and Lessee hereby agrees to hold and save Lessor harmless from liability, loss, cost (including, without limitation, attorney’s fees) or obligations on account of or arising out of any such injuries or losses however occurring except if caused by negligence of Lessor or Lessor’s agent. This lease is made upon the further express condition that, and Lessee agrees that, Lessor liability for damages occasioned by Lessor or Lessor’s agent shall be limited to the sum of $100.00 and that Lessee shall maintain or secure fire, extended coverage, theft and mysterious disappearance and comprehensive liability insurance, covering the full insurable value or goods stored on the premises which exceed $100.00 in value and any damages of any nature exceeding $100.00 and containing a waiver of any subrogation rights of the insured against Lessor. In no event shall Lessor be liable for any damage arising from any breach of this lease by or on behalf of Lessee or in respect of or in connection with any use of the premises. Lessor is not responsible for any loss or damage to vehicles or equipment stored on premises. Security for said vehicles is the sole responsibility of the Lessee. No Bailment or Deposit of Goods for Safekeeping is intended or created hereunder.
- Assignment: Lessee shall not assign or sublease the premises or any portion thereof without the written prior consent of Lessor. Lessor shall have the right to assign this lease to other parties.
- Lessor’s Right of Re-Entry: Time is of the essence in the payment of each and every payment upon fees herein covenanted to be paid. If any fees shall be due and unpaid, or if any default shall be made in any of the covenants herein contained or if Lessee shall abandon the premises, Lessor may re-enter the premises and remove all property there from , to salvage or locked up, in which event this contract shall terminate, without prejudice to Lessor’s right to recover all fees due and unpaid through the date of such re-entry, damages in respect to any default under this lease, and such other amounts as may be recoverable pursuant to law. In the event of a breach of this contract or abandonments of the premises by Lessee prior to expiration of the lease. Lessor may, at its option, determine not to terminate the contract, in which event the contract shall continue in effect and Lessor may enforce all of its rights and remedies under the lease until expiration of the term or re-entry by Lessor, whichever shall happen first.
- Abandonment of Lessee’s Property: Any property which shall remain on the premises after the expiration or termination of the term shall be deemed to have been abandoned and either may be retained by Lessor as its property or disposed of in such a manger as Lessor may see fit. If such property or any part hereof shall be sold. Lessor may receive and retain the proceeds of such sale and apply the same, at its option, against the expenses of sale, the cost of moving and storage, and any arrears of storage fees or additional fees payable hereunder and any damages to which Lessor may be entitled hereunder pursuant to law.
- Recovery of Attorney Fees and costs: In the event any action be instituted, or other proceedings taken, to enforce any covenant herein contained or to recover any fees due or to recover possession of the premises for any default or breach of this contract by Lessee, Lessee shall pay Lessor’s reasonable attorney’s fees, cost and expenses in connection therewith. Notice: Your stored property will be subject to a claim or lien for unpaid storage fees and other charges and may even be sold to satisfy the lien if the storage fees or other charges due remain unpaid for 14 consecutive days. This lien and its enforcement are authorized by Chapter 10 commencing with Section 21700 of the California Business and Professions Code.
- Succession: All of the provisions hereof shall apply to, and be obligatory upon, the heirs, executors, administrators, representatives and successors of the parties hereto.
- No Warranties: Lessor hereby disclaims any implied or express warranties, guaranties or representation of the nature, condition, safety or security of the premises. Lessee hereby acknowledges that Lessee has inspected the premises and agrees that Lessor does not represent or guarantee the safety or security of the Premises or of any property stored therein. This contract sets forth the entire agreement of the parties and supersedes all prior agreements whether written or oral. This agreement may be executed in any number of counterparts.
- Entire Contract: This contract sets forth the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior agreements or understandings with respect thereto. There are no representations, warranties, or agreements by or between the parties which are not fully set forth herein and no representative of Owner or Owner’s Agents is authorized to make any representations, warranties or agreements other than as expressly set forth herein. This contract may only be amended by writing signed by the parties.
- The undersigned does forever release, acquit and discharge the EdandBob,LLC, LLC and its employees agents, or assignees form any and all actions for loss, damages, costs, charges, claims, demands, and liabilities of whatever nature arising out of the use of EdandBob,LLC, LLC property, equipment, or facilities. The undersigned also agree to indemnify and hold harmless EdandBob, LLC from all costs, claims, and liabilities of any kind stemming from this contract.
- This contract contains the sole agreement between the parties hereto. The undersigned attests to the fact that they have read this agreement, and by electing to use this facility agree to comply with all provisions.
I have read and understand the Terms of Contract and policies. Registering for A-AA SB RV Storage constitutes an agreement to the Contract Terms and I promise to abide by all policies and provisions herein.
A-AA SB RV STORAGE
469 South Kellogg Way
Mailing address: 6051 Stow Canyon Road, Goleta, CA 93117
Ph: 805-896-7336, Fax: 805-683-1989